Blogging is an integral part of the 21st century. According to statistics, there are more than 17 thousand bloggers in Russia and millions of those who want to become famous thanks to their page on the Internet. New Year’s holidays will habitually make their own adjustments. Traditionally these days, most people are at home with their families and use less gadgets. For the stars of social networks and those who seek to conquer the Internet space, the question arises of how to keep the interest of subscribers?
What you need to do in order not to lose popularity during the January holidays, said the young TV presenter and film blogger Elena Arutyunova. Elena maintains a blog on YouTube, where she reviews TV shows, books and film projects. Lena has several rules thanks to which she develops her pages. Elena Arutyunova shares these rules with the readers of MK:about:blank
1. Prove your expertise.
– All blogging teachers advise giving more personal news even in an expert blog. But there is a pitfall – due to the abundance of photos from holiday feasts and parties, subscribers, especially those who often watch stories, may generally forget why they subscribed to you. Therefore, you still need to regularly post posts and stories that indicate your main activity on the blog. Comment on news on your topic. This is advice for those who do not have a multi-million dollar audience due to their public activities.
2. Discuss hot topics.
– People love to discuss sensitive issues, topics of the day. Share your opinion on the hot news and ask questions. Which designer has become the coolest lately? Who is the best singer of the year? What to cook for the New Year so that everyone is happy? Why did Apple remove convenience features? Subscribers always have something to argue about with each other. Your task is to throw a topic.
3. Be funny and funny.
– Entertainment content is always ahead. People have enough problems in real life. Often in blogs, subscribers tend to find what they are missing. A beautiful rich life, joy and fun. Make funny posts on your topic, post funny pictures. Black humor works well. I adore horror and various black comedies, they make you experience those experiences that you just don’t get in ordinary life. Humor always saves. The main thing is not to overdo it. And, of course, don’t betray yourself. If you yourself are not funny, but it seems that it will make readers laugh, it is better not to post such a post. Hypocrisy is always visible.
4. Observe and share.
– The details of your life can be described in an interesting way if you understand the needs of the audience. For example, let’s say you bought a new phone model. Tell us step by step how you got to know her, what you liked and what you didn’t. Or, let’s say, a friend from another country came to visit you. And you decided to show her the city. Describe her vivid emotions from sightseeing, what touched her and why. Share your feelings. Sincerity is the main trend in social media today.
5. Upload more live photos.
– In many countries, a social network is gaining popularity where images cannot be processed. The point is to show living life, not embellished. Understandably, not everyone is ready to lay out themselves in the morning after a makeup-free party. But still a ton of makeup plus a filter is bad manners. More live photos will attract subscribers. Moreover, now there are so many interesting beautiful locations. New Year’s interiors are pleasing to the eye in cafes and shops, and why not use it to decorate your social media pages? I wish you all wonderful winter holidays, good luck in developing your blog, interesting topics and many new subscribers! Let your blog be fun and festive these days!