The details of the attack on an auto parts store on Volokolamsk highway, which took place on Monday afternoon in Moscow, have emerged. As a result of the incident, the attackers themselves were injured – a 53-year-old man and his 23-year-old son. The seller fired at them with a traumatic pistol. Both are hospitalized.
The seller told the details of the incident.
“These people took the headlights and fan for the Suzuki. Then they came to change one spare part for another. I began to select options for them. The men did not like the prices, they began to insult me obscenely. The verbal skirmish turned into a fight. The young guy hit me, I answered. As a result, I had to use weapons.
– Have you seen them before?
– They made an order, we talked on the phone. The guy stopped by on Friday or Saturday, but then not everything was ready, not all parts were brought.
– What price did they find high?
– 6500 rubles – they didn’t like it. They ordered the part that they didn’t need, they needed a diffuser, I looked at how much it cost, gave the price. Instead of refusing, they began to insult me.
– Where did you get your injury?
– From the store, bought it four years ago for self-defense purposes. You yourself understand what life is like in Moscow. I am a Muscovite, I have been working in the store since August – both as a seller and a loader, this is my store.
– Where was the injury stored? In the shop?
– With me.
– It was impossible to decide in a civilized way?
– If you are beaten, you can turn the other cheek, but I am not Jesus.