The famous journalist Ilya Kazakov made an “incredible” story on social networks – allegedly Spartak midfielder Roman Zobnin asked to reduce his salary. Fans and experts doubt that the player took such a step, and offered their own versions of what happened.
The midfielder of Spartak and the Russian national team Roman Zobnin was out for three weeks after suffering muscle damage in the 2022 World Cup qualifier against Croatia (0: 1). While the footballer is recovering, an insider from journalist Ilya Kazakov is actively discussing on social networks . According to him, Zobnin asked the management of “Spartak” to reduce his salary.
“Incredible story. It’s even hard to believe. They said that Zobnin came to the management of the club and asked … to reduce his salary. With the pretext that he gets too much. They wrote that he had 3-3.3 million euros a year. Now about 2. The contract is for another 3 years “ , – wrote Kazakov.
It soon became clear that the player’s representatives did not know anything about this, and Zobnin’s salary at Spartak could only change under the terms of a new contract with the club, while the old midfielder’s agreement was valid for three more years. However, “Spartak” still plans to optimize the costs of the players’ salaries.
The fans did not believe in Zobnin’s altruism and joked a lot about this:
– Aren’t there too many nagging stories from Spartak’s camp over the past week ?! People call the club from a direct line and lament that Zenit will not be disbanded soon. Then Zobnin suddenly asks to cut his salary in half, because he is unworthy. What’s next?! Will Zarema go to Bakaev?
– If Zobnin really came to the management of Spartak and asked to lower his salary, because he was ashamed to receive so much, then this is such a cheap populism that it simply cannot be cheaper.
– Roman Zobnin decided to go downshifters.
– And Roma Zobnin also transfers at least three grandmothers a day across the road and removes up to 4.5 kittens from trees a week.
– Maybe alimony is brewing or something else? The rest is in an envelope.
– Zobnin, who abandoned Dynamo for money, now suddenly asked to reduce his salary? Well, OK.
– If someone could do that, then, according to my impressions, it is Zobnin. But the news, I think, was twisted. Most likely, he did not come himself, but was offered, and he does not mind.