- What to look for when choosing raspberry puree in the store?
- Check the expiration dates first – an expired product should not be eaten, as mold can form there and aflatoxins can accumulate in the product itself. The packaging must be intact, without dents and cracks, traces of product leakage.
- What are the storage conditions for raspberry puree in the store? How to properly store it at home?
- When choosing raspberry puree in a store, pay attention to the storage conditions of products: heat-treated puree is sold in hermetically sealed cans and, according to the manufacturer’s labeling, it can be stored at temperatures up to + 20 ° С; if the product does not contain sugar, has not undergone heat treatment, then it must be stored in a refrigerated display case at a temperature not higher than + 6 ° С.
- How is the quality control of raspberry growing on the territory of the Russian Federation going?
- Rosselkhoznadzor exercises control over the cultivation of crop products. In addition, within the framework of production control, the manufacturer himself controls the procedure for applying pesticides, the time and timing of treatments, the residual amount of pesticides in the finished product. At the points of entry of products into the territory of the Russian Federation, control is exercised by the phytosanitary service, including over the residual amount of pesticides.
When handing over products for industrial processing, the manufacturer is obliged to indicate in the shipping documents for each batch of products which pesticides were used and when. Based on this information, the processor organizes its own production control.
- Where to go if the raspberry puree turned out to be of poor quality? Do I need a check?
- All claims for defects in the goods are presented only during the expiration date. If you bought a low-quality product, then you have the right to:
- demand the replacement of a poor-quality product with a product of proper quality.
- demand a commensurate reduction in the purchase price.
- to demand the return of the amount paid for the goods, that is, to refuse to fulfill the contract of sale. In this case, the seller does not have the right to withhold the amount by which the value of the goods has decreased due to the full or partial use of the goods, loss of the presentation of the product or other similar circumstances.
The absence of a receipt is not a ground for refusal. If your requirements were not met, you should contact Rospotrebnadzor with a copy of the refusal.
Asia Times Now Instagram: Click Here
Asia Times Now Facebook: Click Here
Asia Times Now Twitter: Click Here
Asia Times Now Mockrack: Click Here
Follow us on Google News Asia Times Now page for faster updates.